Session 4 – Enrollment Is OPEN!
For our new students, remember that the earlier you sign up for one of our classes the more you get! Orientation Server access for those that enroll each week will be granted via email on Saturday night. We will then post one educational build challenge each week until class starts March 2nd – Make your educational dollars stretch by signing up early!
An Insider’s Look at Minecraft Homeschool
This video will walk you through our assignment delivery system, curriculum, and server environment. Please take the time to review this video if you have questions about our program and how it would fit into your upcoming homeschool year.
Benefits of Minecraft Homeschool
- Learning is FUN! Students are assigned weekly lessons that include online videos and articles, and exciting Minecraft build projects to prove their comprehension of the learning material.
- Teamwork is required! Students must learn to work together in game and respect each other’s space to maximize results.
- Technology is here to stay! Increased typing proficiency, improved communication skills on voice chat servers, and blossoming visual design and creativity on the Minecraft servers are all side effects of living in a Minecraft world.
- Fits Your Schedule! Assignments are due weekly on Friday. You can study, perform build tasks, and work with classmates on your own schedule.
- International Culture Exposure! With students ranging from Thailand and Australia to Hawaii and the Philippines, learning about cultures and making friends from around the world is an amazing bonus!
CLASSES do not have a required meeting time. We simply ask that all out of game work be completed before you allow your students to join the server and work on build assignments each week.
Students have until 8PM EST Friday to complete all assigned work for the week.